Monday, April 07, 2003

Whew,,,after a rainy, nasty day yesterday, when I didn't get out of my PJ's all day or even think too hard, it's turned out to be a nice day today. We went to town to shop for a few more tomato plants and I found some dear little animals to put in my flower boxes. Then we moved two concrete planters to the front and I put my overage of plants purchased for my flower boxes in those. Looks quite nice.

While moseying around outdoors I noticed my azeleas (I only planted these 2 wks ago) are looking like death warmed over, then upon wandering further, I find the leaves of my iris's are singed, the radishes dying, leaves looking spotty on my willow,,,,,,,THOSE ASSHOLES, in all that wind last week, must've sprayed herbicides again and the drift got me. I don't know why I bother. Every year I put out my plants and every year they do this to me!!! Ok, that's it!! Tomorrow I'm calling the State Plant Board. Enough of this!

No comments: