Saturday, April 26, 2003

I really find it hard to have sympathy for some people. There are times when I have unbridled murderous thoughts concerning a few. My son is a correctional officer for the state. Last evening he came in telling us about one of the new inmates that they had immediately had to put in isolation due to the horror of the crime he had committed. After my son told me what this guy had done, my feelings are that they should put the man in general population and let them take care of him in the most terrible fashion they can think up. He was convicted of the attempted rape of a 2 yr old child. This man should have been hung.

I can't imagine the nightmare that that child must still be enduring and I'm totally ashamed of the justice system for protecting that animal.

No comments: