Thursday, May 01, 2003

If one must wake up with a pounding headache and a tender twat, one would at least have thought it almost worth it from the drunken roll in the hay the night before,.....right? I'm afraid I don't have any such details to share, instead I have the dumbass of the day experience to relay here today.

Yesterday, I grabbed the bottle of scrub-free bathroom cleaner (lemon scented) and sprayed shower stall, sinks and tub in the master bath. By the time I got to the tub, I couldn't remember if I'd doused it before so I sprayed it again. Then the phone rang and I ran to answer it and since I tend to get side-tracked throughout my day, I forgot to return to the tub scrubbing chore. This might not have happened had there been anything in the tub to scrub, but,,,,,

Last night I went in to run a nice hot bath with peachy scented bubbles. I needed and I deserved a long, relaxing soak. After I had climbed in, and laid back in the wonderful silky bubbles, I noticed the Scrub-free bottle sitting on the side of the tub. ( At about the same time the stinging sensation began.) Even after jumping from the tub, letting the water out, scrubbing it, refilling, and soaking my stinging netherparts again, I fear I may be tender for a day or two.

Warning: Scrub-free does not make a suitable bath soak, not even the lemon scented brand.

No comments: