Tuesday, May 06, 2003

You learn something new every day. This morning I was outside with hubby looking around to see if there was any damage from last night's storms. Hubby told me to look around our yard and the neighbors yard, at the grass. I looked, it looked like grass to me. Green grass now that springs here, but still grass. He told me to look at all the dark green spots in the yards, where the grass was a darker green, and taller. I saw that, in many, many places and asked him what the deal was. Seems the neighbor's big St Bernard has been fertilizing random spots in their yard and ours. Looks like a herd of cows have been taking dumps from the lush, green grass growing in those places!!

Now, if we could just teach that dog to take it's dumps in a less random pattern,,,,,,,,

No comments: