Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Nonintentional Cartoon Favorites

I've been meaning to blog on this and Ms. Leslie's inspirational entry led me to do this today. (That's two days in a row Ms. Leslie).

Living with a first grader and an adult male gives me very little access to the remote control in this house, so some things are just forced on you. At first they are just a noise in the background as you go along with your other doings of the day. Then you glance up at a particularly different noise and before you know it, you have actually watched a cartoon episode or a really shoot-em-up western.

Don't get me wrong. I really like The Simpsons and King of the Hill, but we all know that these are really adult comedy, right? To admit that a few of the cartoons that living with Zach has exposed me to are really pretty good viewing makes me feel like I have brain cells dying or perhaps I'm reverting back to a childhood that I missed or something. Ya think?

Anyway, here are a few of the cartoons that I've come to enjoy (tolerate?).

Dexter's Laboratory is my top choice. I really like his voice and his family is down right dingy, which reminds me of how things get around here at times.

Ed, Edd, n Eddy take the number 2 spot. These guys are bad, badder and dumber with a love like no other for jaw breakers.

Courage the Cowardly Dog takes number 3 spot. I don't know why I watch this one. Maybe it's the noises this dog makes when he's scared. He's scared of everything.

NOTE:
This entry does not, in any form or fashion, represent the true intelligence of it's author.

No comments: