Tuesday, October 21, 2003

A BIG Change

Wow, I'm sitting here trying to decide if I want to cry or if I'll get used to the fact that my mouth may have overloaded my behind today.

I've had blonde hair all my life but as I got older it got darker. A few years ago, I decided that I was going to lighten it back up again so I started coloring it. Back in January, I decided that I was getting to be too old for the light blonde shade and have been trying to let it grow out and just having the hairdresser put highlights in it, at the roots, so it would blend in somewhat.

Last week I decided that I didn't like the tacky way it looked and I needed a cut anyway so I my hairdresser today to get it all the same color but darker. We had to go light brown to get an even coverage and then she went back and added a few gold highlights.

I'm going to go cry now.

No comments: