Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Got This Delicious Receipe in my Email Today

When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people, like me, who
just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try.

BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN

6-7 lb. chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)
1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHERS LOW FAT) Salt/pepper to taste
______________________________

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt,
and pepper.

Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with the neck end
toward the back of the oven.

Listen for the popping sounds.

When the chicken's ass blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across
the room, it is done.

And, you thought I couldn't cook.

from the good cook, Pat.

No comments: