Wednesday, October 29, 2003

It's Gotta Be Monday!

Please tell me it's Monday cause if this really is Wednesday then I'm afraid of the rest of the week.

I was up at 6, was out of sugar for Zach's cereal so there was whining when I woke him up at 6:40. He finally settled for sugar-loaded Trix. After waiting 10 minutes for him to come out of the bathroom where he was supposedly brushing his teeth, I decided to investigate. I'm not sure what he planned to do with the half roll of toilet paper he unrolled but I'm glad I looked in. He finally brushed his teeth, with supervision, and went to get dressed. A few minutes later he's walking around looking for one of his shoes, whining again. I join in the search. The shoe is not inside the house, so I go OUTSIDE to look and find the shoe out near the driveway. (muttering here wondering how the hell it got out there!)

My feet are cold and wet, I'm tired and frustrated already, and I made a decision to stop smoking in the near future? HAVE I LOST MY EVERLOVIN MIND????????

I need drugs.

No comments: