Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Feeling Good About Divine Sharing.

Special K's lecture from the heart came at a good time today. I realize that she was speaking in general terms about women taking care of themselves last, but it struck home for me on a more personal note today and I feel like she's been picking up my vibes again. (insert eerie music here).

My test results are all back from the visit with the doctor in Little Rock last week. I'm scheduled to go back on Tuesday for further testing. There was an abnormality in the holter monitor readings from July that my family doctor missed, and abnormalities in one of the blood test results. I'm nervous, but I don't feel like it's anything serious since they are letting me come next week, right? AND,,it could be they contaminated the samples!

I honestly see a serious diet and exercise regime in my future, and damn I'm so lazy about that stuff!

No comments: