Monday, October 20, 2003

Dr. Phil Doesn't Impress Me Much

I haven't managed to hop onto the Dr. Phil bandwagon just yet although I agree with some of the points he makes. I've been thinking about this today and have come to a few conclusions.

1. I do not easily trust loud people with beady, squinchy eyes. Dr. Phil reminds me of Squiggy on Laverne and Shirley so I could be biased by association.

2. I have had counceling, although limited, and I found that you can easily lead them by the nose thereby leading me to hesitate to have faith in their abilitity to do more than speculate a little.

3. I find it difficult to trust someone who makes a great deal of money from TV and books. With all this on your plate, when do you actually have time for all this research?

4. I have found that doing what's always right for YOU, usually tends to hurt someone else along the way and I can't do that if there is a way around it. I don't believe in pat answers and I strongly believe that for many things, there are no answers.

That's about if for the conclusions I've made today. So, shoot me, I'm not a Dr. Phil fan.

Click here for Dr. Phil fun.

No comments: