Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Yep, I'm thankful!, for having indoor plumbing cause I'm not partial to spiders and snakes and smelly old outhouses.
For being able to eat and pay the bills AT THE SAME TIME! For shoes and clothes that fit and for having enough of them that I don't have to wear the same thing three times in the same 7 day period. For the right to say NO, or FUCK, or I disagree, even if they may not be appropriate at any given time. For having a home, with heat and a/c, cause I remember not having much of one in days past so that when it rained or snowed there was almost as much participition inside as there was out. For my healthy children who can choose what they want to do with their lives and even if it doesn't amount to much, they have the choice. For being able to choose what I want to read and what I want to hear. Yes, I do believe I'm thankful.

No comments: