Sunday, March 09, 2003

A good friend will come bail you out of
> jail.............
> but, a true friend will be sitting next to you
> saying,
>
> "Damn we fucked up!!!!."

Now that's what friendship is all about people!! Kat popped into my mind and my heart less than a year ago and when I saw this it reminded me of our friendship. She'd be right there with me, I'm sure of it!! It's been a very long time since I've had a friend that I could say that about. A few months ago, she and I were chatting on messenger and I told her of the last close friendship that I'd had and relayed to her that this long ago friend was dying of cancer. Well she died earlier this month and I never did go to see her one last time, but I did forgive her and I think she knows that. Thanks to Kat, I feel ok with it too. I can remember the fun we had without regrets about the last several years of silence getting in the way.

Hmmm,,,but when we fuck up Kat,,let's stay out of jail, ok? (grin).

No comments: