Sunday, June 08, 2003

I did another typical Brenda thing today. Hubby buys this Greased Lightening cleaner for me at the farm store in gallon quantities. I decided pour some of it in a spray bottle to make it easier to use in the laundry room. So, I grabbed the spray bottle to douse the knees of Zach's ball pants and the top came off (I guess I didn't tighten it), I made a grab for it, some spilled on the floor, I slipped in it and fell and the whole bottle flew through the door and onto the carpet in the hallway. I sat there with wet butt and aching knee and tried to clean about 4 ounces of this stuff from my carpet and discovered that it also has foaming action. The more I scrubbed, the more it foamed. I seem to have the most incredible luck at doing some of the dumbest shit in the world! (grin)

By the way,,,the name of this photo is "Water Retention". (grin)

No comments: