Tuesday, September 09, 2003



Some days you're the windshield, some days your the bug and I'm thinking today is one of my bug days. I just can't seem to get moving or motivated to do anything.

After I took the munchkin to school this morning, I came home and vigourously vaccumed the living room, carried out the trash, wrote a check to buy stamps from the rural postman, washed one load of clothes and dried one. After that Jami dropped in with the girls for a while. Then after they left and I was all set to recline on the sofa for a little snooze before time to pick the kid up, the freakin phone rang. It was the school nurse so I went to pick the munchkin up and now have him on MY sofa watching cartoons.

I need to think of something to have for dinner but right now I just can't be bothered. Ever have days like that?

No comments: