Sunday, September 21, 2003

It's Sunday

I actually know it's Sunday because they told me yesterday was Saturday and I know it's not Monday yet cause I didn't have to get up to take Zach to school. Therefore, today I'm on the ball although that could change at any given time.

I am going to piddle around today and do a little housework, a little laundry, and probably take a little nap at some point. I might even stay awake long enough to start a new book since I finished one up last night.

The coming week will be a bit busier than I like because I've got an appointment with a doc in Little Rock tomorrow afternoon (dreading that two hour drive), and I really need to go in and work a few extra hours one day. Then on Friday we'll be going back to Little Rock for another birthday party on Saturday. Jaylen will be 2!

Hope everyone's weekend is going greatly!

No comments: