Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Tuesday

I finally put real clothes on today for a couple of hours in order to go do the things that I should have done yesterday but didn't because I didn't want to take off my pjs.

I went to see my little black man to pay the bills for the Improvement Dist and pick up their deposits to take to the bank.

I went to the bank and made the deposits, cashed a check, and paid Zach's registration fees for baseball this season.

I forgot to go by the water company to pay my bill so I had to backtrack. Did that and paid it.

Went to my bank to make a deposit.

Stopped at taco bell to get Zach a taco salad for lunch.

Came home and as I was putting my pjs back on I was thinking that I really could have left them on to do all those things except to pay the Improvement Dist bills cause I did everything else at the drive-thru.

I think it would be nice to have drive-thrus everywhere.

No comments: