Sunday, March 14, 2004

Lazy Sunday

I've done very little of anything today. I didn't even wake up until almost 10! I went to bed kind of late last night and was feeling sorta stuffy so I decided to take some cough medicine/antihistimine that the doc had given Zach a few months back. Since the prescription was for 1 tsp. for him, I took 2. This was not good.

I was feeling a little queasy and pretty much like I'd had a shitload to drink when I went to bed but once I stretched out I went away to lala land pretty quick. Then the nightmares started.

I dreamed that I couldn't move anything on my left side. I thought I was awake and remember falling from the bed and crawling from Zach's room to where James and Zach were asleep in our bed. I guess I finally woke myself up during this mental struggle and was very relieved that everything was working. I rolled over and went back to sleep and damned if I didn't dream it again except this time I could move nothing but my head. When I finally woke myself from the second nightmare, I got my old drugged ass up and went into the living room and got on the couch.

This morning I looked up his prescription and the stuff had codiene in it. I'm allergic to codiene so it's no wonder the dream demons couldn't do their usual job!

No comments: