Wednesday, July 07, 2004

When does it become child abuse?

I am determined that Zach is going to clean his room. I made him stay in there from 9:30 a.m. yesterday until 9 p.m. last night with breaks to pee, get drinks, and have meals (we did have to go out to pay the water bill). The room is still a diaster area so as soon as he wakes up I'm sending him right back to it.

I'm more tired from this than if I had cleaned the damn thing myself!!


*******************************************************************

Let me add this on here.... it's too good not to.

Bubba was fixing a door and he found that he needed a new hinge, so he sent his wife Mary Louise to the hardware store. At the hardware store Mary Louise saw a beautiful teapot on a top shelf while she was waiting for Joe Bob, the manager, to finish waiting on a customer.
When Joe Bob was finished, Mary Louise asked how much for the teapot.
Joe Bob replied, "That's silver and it costs $100!"
"My goodness, that sure is a lotta money!" Mary Louise exclaimed. Then she proceeded to describe the hinge that Bubba had sent her to buy, and Joe Bob went to the backroom to find it.
From the backroom Joe Bob yelled, "Mary Louise, you wanna screw for that hinge?"
To which Mary Louise replied, "No, but I will for the teapot!"

No comments: