SOUTHERN SAYINGS ...
01. "Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit."
02. "It's been hotter'n a goat's butt in a pepper patch."
03. "He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down."
04. "Have a cup of coffee-it's already been 'saucered and blowed'."
05. "She's so stuck up, she'd drown in a rainstorm."
06. "It's so dry, the trees are bribing the dogs."
07. "My cow died last night, so I don't need your bull."
08. "He's as country as cornflakes."
09. "This is gooder'n grits."
10. "Busier than a cat covering crap on a marble floor."
11. "If things get any better, I may have to hire someone to help me
12. I'm bout as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking
I've heard most of these sayings at one time or another and I also have a few that I use upon occasion.
"Hotter than a lizard's ass."
"Sweatin like a whore in church on Sunday."
"Busier than a one-legged kick boxer."
,,,,,,,,,,17 more days