Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday and counting down!

First of all, I want to warn you folks that you won't be getting rid of me that easily.
The bedroom assigned to me has the computer in it(heh,heh), so hopefully, for my sanity, I'll have occasions to post updates. I know from experience that the first few days I'll still be rising much earlier than the rest of the household but I also know from experience that it won't take me many nights of staying up till the wee hours of the morning to be sleeping much later than I'm used to here at home.

My flight leaves from Memphis on Monday at 7:25pm so we'll probably leave here around 3 cause I have to be there 2 hrs before the flight leaves and we'll hopefully miss some of the rush hour traffic by leaving a few minutes early. It takes us a little less than 1 1/2 hrs to drive. James will be right in the middle of rush hour going home though which is not a good thing cause I won't be there to navigate (grin) but all he has to do is go west when he's in Memphis and you always end up at the Miss. River.

Other news:

Zach was in trouble last night when I went to his bathroom and noticed some graffiti on the bathroom counter. It came off with a little alcohol scrub but I had to tell him that he really needed to learn how to spell better for it to have the effect he'd been going for. Then I got the fly swatter after his little terrorist ass.

The babies are coming over to play today so this Nanny may have more photos to post later. I'd best go finish what I'm supposed to be doing because I see a serious game of scrabble in my Saturday future (as serious as it can be with all those babies playing around us!).

No comments: