Monday, November 01, 2004

Dreary Monday

It's been raining so I'm starting another long, aggravating week of hubby being home more than usual. Then I heard from my youngest sister, Terri (over to the left there) with news that our father is in the hospital and they did a biopsy of his liver today.
I've got pretty mixed feelings over this news because I've only had contact with my father twice in the past 8 1/2 years. I'm really not sure how I'm supposed to feel about it but I'm pretty sure it's not this lack of emotions that I'm experiencing. I'll have to write more about this after I've thought more about it.

I fell asleep on the couch today while reading and had the most vivid dream about my mom's sister, my Aunt Ruth, who's been dead for almost 23 years now. I was very close to her and often think about her but I rarely ever dream so I suppose that is what made this dream stay with me after I awakened.

It's been an odd day.

Anyway, here's another Halloween photo. I still don't have any of the other kids and I hope their Mommies made some!!

No comments: