Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday


I love it when I open my email and I have photos. Jerri snapped some new ones of the Chick and Jillian. Jilly will be 7 wks old tomorrow and weighs over 12 lbs already. The Chick started her dance class on Monday and LOVES it. Jerri said she was standing in the vestibule waiting for her to come out after class and all the little girls streamed out, but no Alexis. Finally, since all the other little girls had come out to their mommies already, she went in to find her. She was standing in front of the mirrors, still dancing.


I took this shot early the other morning. It's that time of the year, again, when I'm up before the sun.

11 comments:

me said...

Photography skills just sort of hang around your family, don't they? That shot of Alexis in the hat is worthy of framing!

David said...

Cute, cute kids. I love a great photo and wish I had the time to do more of that myself. Now it is all about grandkids and not for fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the piece about the chicky. You may have created a performace monster. It'll be fun to watch anyway.

Sally said...

That chickie is a mess!! And, Jilly is really growing fast. I cannot wait to hold "ours" in February!! I always love your pictures and stories. Have a beautiful day, lovely lady. :)

Special K said...

Ha ha! I've been known to dance in front of a mirror too, but I doubt I'm as cute while doing it.

wanda said...

I love reading your blog. But especially on days like today. Those are some lovely pictures.

There are a good many days that I'm up before the sun. Problem is there are also a good many when I'm up AFTER the sun as well. I can remember waking up to see the sun rise. Nowadays I'm thankful if I can get to sleep before sunrise.

Mary Lou said...

Hell, THis morning I was still Up when the sun came up!! Back ache!! :(

Those are some really cute kids.

Vickie said...

What beautiful pictures and Little Ms. Chick is something else, precious. Take care of yourself.

John Strain said...

I always enjoy looking at your photos. That Tuesday photo looks steamy like it does here in the mornings.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking at the photos too - your grandkids are a joy to look at.

Holly said...

what beautiful girls...

my mother in law wants me to start zoe in dance class. she will, occasionally, in the middle of everyone stop and be "zoe ballerina" where she tries to stand on her tip toes and twirl with her hands over her head.

too cute.