Well hell, why not?
A lesson in Hickphonics
1. HEIDI - noun. greeting.
2. HIRE YEW - complete sentence. remainder of greeting. Usage: "Heidi, hire yew?"
3. THANK - verb. ability to cognitively process. Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a bare."
4. BARE - noun. an alcoholic beverage. Usage: "Ah thank ah'll have a bare."
5. FARN - adjective. not from here. Usage: "I can't unnerstant a wurd he sed. He must be from sum farn cuntry."
6. DID - adjective. not alive. Usage: "He ain't breathin.' Must be did." Might also be pronounced "daid".
7. HAZE - a contraction. Usage: "Is Bubba smart? Nah, haze ignert.
8. SEED - verb. past tense of see.
9. VIEW - contraction: verb and pronoun. Usage: "I ain't never seed New York City...view?"
Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh