Nannie did it!
1. If you were a celebrity, what kind would it be (movies, tv, literature, crime, etc)?
A: I'd work as a fast talkin, beaker dropping, screwed up, personal assistant, to Gil Grissom (William Petersen) because I think he's the hunkiest thing since that boy Tommy that I liked in Jr. high school. I'd be the finest CSI grandma I could be!
2. Which other celebrities would you make a concerted effort to try and be around?
A: Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, and Clint Eastwood. Those guys make the frames of my eyeglasses melt!
3. Which other celebrities would you avoid like the plague?
A: Jim Carrey (it's something about the mouth,,no mouth should be that big,,ever), Jessican Simpson, and any chick with those collegen injected poochy lips. (shivers)
4. Which celebrities would you date?
A: William Petersen of course. Although I love Sean, Harrison, and Clint, they're getting to be old farts and I doubt they could keep up with me!
5. What would be your "Celebrity Cause"?
A: I'd launch a concentrated campaign to make health care affordable, if not free, to every American citizen!
6. Since celebs always get off, what crime(s) would you commit?
A: I'd refuse to pay taxes since I wouldn't be going to jail!
7. What would be the name of your tell-all book?
A: I'd call it Cinderella II cause it would surely be a fairy tale for me to become a celebrity!
8. Tag 3 people to do this poll.
Ya'll consider yourself tagged!