Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Wednesday, right?

I'm sitting here with my third cup of coffee this morning, the school bus has picked up the Terrorist, cartoons are blaring from the TV in the living room, and the bird is busy having his breakfast. Life is good.

I'm going to dress in a bit and go spend a few more hours helping Jerri unpack some more and play with the Chick so it'll be another busy but sweet day. I found some goodies yesterday during the unpacking so Krysten has some new, but slightly used, shirts and a dress that were donated by Jerri.

The Chick and I had a discussion yesterday about some broken chalk. Her reply led us to believe that we may have an invisible friend in the shop. If there is, He'd better watch out or we'll put him to work.

Tomorrow and Friday I'll be at the Blues Fest working at the main beer tent so hopefully I'll be able to take a few photos for posting. It's always fun to volunteer there cause the people are so much fun to work with.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: