Tuesday, October 05, 2004

It's Tuesday,, I think.

Zach is finally ready for school is watching cartoons until time for the bus so there are a few minutes of peace!

I've just been over to read my daughter-in-law, Jerri's, blog and she's suffering from lack of sleep due to the fact that the Chick doesn't seem to want to sleep. I wish I were wise enough to be able to tell her what to do in situations like this, but after having spent a year in a rocking chair with my youngest daughter without learning any tricks of the trade from it, I still don't have the answers. I think you just live through it or go insane. It also doesn't help her that my son seems to have inherited his maternal traits from his father who actually has very few of those traits at all.

Please feel free to drop over and offer your words of wisdom before the poor girl becomes a member of Zombiedom.



Today is going to be pretty full. I ran over something on the way to the farm on Saturday and ruined a tire so my truck has an appointment to get 2 new tires and a front-end alignment this morning. I also have to stop in at one of the hardware stores to buy the parts so my son can fix a water leak at one of the outside hydrants before the water bill is higher than the mortgage payment. I'm going to help Jerri in her little second-hand childrens shop while I wait for my truck so I get to play with the Chick again today too.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: