Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I'm done,,,,

with posting tidbits about my grandchildren. I finally had time this morning to open my server email and I got this.

Trish is my oldest daughter.

Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:40:46 -0700 (PDT)

I have been reading your blog lately. I just wanted
you to know that it really hurts my feelings that you
don't even mention my girls...you wrote about Jaylen's
birthday party....and talked about Alexis the whole
time. I am SO glad my kids aren't old enough to
realize it.

=====
Trisha


I started blogging a year and a half ago in order to have a place to put my thoughts, my ideas, my wishes, my pain, my happiness, and my humor. I never intended for my family to read my blog because I felt that I'd have to hold back on all of the above.

I'm really tired of trying to deal with things that were not my choices and I'm sick of feeling guilty for things I can not change.

No comments: