Monday, May 31, 2004

Yep, this would be me.

BBright
RResponsible
EElitist
NNeat
DDirty
AAmbitious

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

*****************************************************************

We had a house full off and on yesterday and finally last night I came in to my little office here with a cup of coffee and cigs with full intentions of blog surfing. My intentions were changed for me when the tornado watch we were currently under turned into a tornado warning due to a funnel cloud being sighted about 10 miles north west of where we live. That sorta made me decide I'd best boot this old puter down and go see what was happening on Channel 3 weather.

It blew, and lightning flashed, and thunder boomed but nothing blew away other than the Chickie's swimming pool and some lawn chairs (but I think I saw them over in the neighbor's yard).

Hubby just called to say he'll be home again in a few so I guess I'll be "blessed" with his presence again today (as though that news would make me jump up and down with joy.)

I'll be back later IF I'm still sane.

Happy Memorial Day Ya'll!!

No comments: