Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I don't know why I bother

I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee, and my first cig of the day, wondering why in the world I continue to get up in the mornings.

5 days a week I wrestle, fight, and argue with Zach about getting up, eating, brushing his teeth, and getting dressed. It's the most stressful time of the day because I HATE early mornings! He's had his life threatened 10 times already this morning and he's only been out of the bed for 30 minutes.

I came in here so that I don't actually do bodily harm to him before time for his ride to school get here. (How on earth can it take 10 minutes to put ONE sock on?????)



******************************************************************

I need to do something today even if it's wrong. Tommorrow I'm letting Zach play hooky from school so we can go with Jerri and the Chickie to the zoo in Memphis.

No comments: