Saturday, May 01, 2004

Jerri

I'm glad my son found a girl he loved and married and best of all, I'm very happy that his wife, Jerri, thinks so much like me!

For the past two weeks Jerri has been helping her mother move the flea market from a leased place to one they purchased. Her mother hired some part-time workers to help with the move and for the most part they've worked out pretty well,, until Thursday.

One of the workers left to go get a bite of lunch and came back somewhat intoxicated. Jerri said he began aggravating her almost immediately with remarks about how smart she was and how beautiful she was and she pretty much ignored him until he made a pass at her. That was when she turned and looked him straight in the eye and said loudly, "Listen here, keep it up and I'll knock those 3 teeth you've got left down your throat!!"

Needless to say, that was the end of his work day.



No comments: