Friday, May 28, 2004

A mostly useless Friday

I awoke to rain at around 8:30 and before I could get my eyes open with my first cup of coffee, hubby was back home from the farm. I knew at that moment that this was not going to be a good day.

After breakfast, I rode with him down to the farm office to pick up his monthly paycheck and then on into town to make the deposit and some IRA paperwork. We did some quick shopping for stuff I'd forgotten the last time I went shopping where I realized that I could only shop for things that I didn't have to search for since I'd forgotten my danged glasses at the bank. (I really hate for stores to move shit around where I can't find it. Don't they know that sometimes people can be temporairily blind??)

This afternoon I took a long nap since the hubby was here to ride herd over the terrorist for awhile. I really should have forseen that he wouldn't actually stay awake to ride herd since when I woke up I caught a sniff of the terrorist as he passed by and knew that my new bottle Temptation was probably empty.

And it was.

Now I'm sitting here wondering if they'd take my birthday if I didn't pay all these bills that are stacked up and waiting to be mailed.

No comments: