Wednesday, May 26, 2004

A day off from baseball

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa!! No ball games today and no practice. Imagine the smiling Nanny here. I'll be having a mostly lazy, anxiety-ridden day here with the terrorist who's now officially out of school for the summer.

He had games both Monday and Tuesday evenings, and I'm not bragging mind you, but the little man made his first home run of the season on Monday night and had one RBI which was pretty nice considering the score was 7 to 4 and a win for his little team against a team who'd previously been whoopin their butts. The child was walking on air!!

Tuesday's game was just as good although they lost by 1 run. Zach had two runs under his belt and one RBI so there was nothing to be upset about for sure. It's really amazing to see this little team do some of the things they do at the young age of 7 years.

For now, Nanny is going to enjoy this day of not being on the road and I'm sure my truck will be thanking me too (especially if I'd get my lazy butt out there and unload the bats, gloves, helments, and such out of it).

No comments: