Got this from over at Crystals where she tagged everyone, so I'm also tagging everyone, ok?
Link the person(s) who tagged you~ (I would have but I broke the rules)
Mention the rules on your blog~
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours~
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them~ (still breaking rules cause you're ALL tagged if you haven't already done this :-)
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged (see above broken rules)
1. I don't like having dirt, or dust, or mud, on my feet, yet I rarely wear shoes indoors. I'll go freaking crazy if someone spills salt, or cornmeal, or sugar, etc... in the floor, fails to clean it up, and I step in it. If I get dust on my feet, I'm antsy and feel icky until I can wash my feet to get it off.
2. I have to spend time resting before I can go to bed and fall asleep and when I get up, I'm not actually awake until I've had coffee and time to stare into space for about 30 minutes. If you want a fight, speak to me before I've had my zombie stare ritual.
3. I don't like being in a room with the doors closed. The first thing I do in the morning is open my front door, there's a clear glass storm door so there's protection from the elements. I can't sleep if my bedroom door is closed. I do not like feeling closed in, at all!
4. I believe I have a sign on my forehead that's invisible to most people but is visible to total strangers who need to tell their problems to someone. For more times than I can keep count of, I've been told the life stories of people I'd never seen or heard of before and have never seen or heard from since. This has happened in places like Dr's offices, airports, and even at a check-out line in a shopping mall once. I hope they've felt better after relating their problems to me but I gotta tell you, sometimes it's totally freaky.
5. I don't handle grief well, even my own. I feel helpless that I can't make things better for people who have lost loved ones, and never know what to say. I also feel other's pain very deeply, so I rarely attend a funeral. I rarely attend weddings for many of the same reasons.
6. I think faster than I can talk. This often leads to me forgetting, in mid-sentence, what I'm discussing with someone.