Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Never Choke in a Restaurant in the South


Two hillbillies walk into a bar. While having a shot of whisky, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough, and, after a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in real distress.
One of the hillbillies looks at her and says, 'Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no.
Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her
dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt
cheek a lick with his tongue. The woman is so shocked that she has a
violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver'

but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

Jerri sent me this picture she took of me scootin on the scooter at the zoo the other day. Y'all laugh all you want, I am!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!

I love your little cart. And I wish we were going to the zoo soon. This weekend is our big family/friends picnic, and there's no time for anything else - preparations and party.

Have a good day.

Cas

Donna said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA>OHMYGOD>>>>>>>>>>>

Donna said...

PS-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....GeezLouise!!
I'm now stuck with that picture in my head...HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mary Lou said...

Laugh all you want to Donna....You'll be there too some day. I wish I had one of those carts some days. OR maybe not...this way I stay out of the Mall and save Money!!

Donna said...

NoNoNo Miz Mary Lou!! I was laughing at the Joke!!! Brenda's Beautiful!!! I've even taken rides on those!!

Brenda said...

I need one of those for tooling around in da Wal Mart. :-)

mreddie said...

I have wished for one of those on some of my zoo adventures - you looked cool. ec

Sally said...

That joke is hilarious!!!

You look so cute, Ms. Brenda! I hope you drove that thing better than my mama did. I always stayed clear. hahahaha

Attila the Mom said...

Bahahahahaha!