Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Library Day

I've been trying to bribe the kids into tidying up before going to the Magic Show at the library today. They worked for about 2 minutes so I expect to later find more things shoved beneath rather than picked up.

While I'm out and about I'll be looking for Orange things to take pictures of. Miz Joni is our hostess for the next photo challenge on June 28th and she chose orange for our next topic.

Ok, I'm outta here, still got to dry my hair and wrangle these kids to convince them they need a little grooming before we walk out the door.

Hope everyone's having a fantastic day!

7 comments:

Sally said...

hahaha The kids; yeah I've been finding things under stuff around here too, and these are BIG kids. :)

Have fun at the library!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the library.
I'm thinking that orange might not be too easy.

Kellan said...

My kids are known to shove their share of things under beds when I ask them to clean up too!! Hope you have fun at the magic show. See you soon - Kellan

Donna said...

Ok, you're ahead of me...Now that I Want some orange...can't Find any!!LOL...Have fun at the magic show!!hughugs

Dawn said...

I can think of what thing that is orange, a piece of fruit!!! LOLOLOL I am getting very tired and my humor has just left the building. Hope the kids had a good day!

Phyllis said...

Hi Miz Brenda, Orange will be a challenge here, it is so grey!!
I used to clean my room by shoveling everything under the bed too!. Bedskirts are great for hiding everything. hehehehe

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I love your new look! I betthose kids had a great time today at the library.
You are so sweet. And thank you so much for the compliment on my story.
Sending you lots of love, Nita