Monday, March 27, 2006

As I've aged I've learned these truths,,,

You can have a healthy sex life well into your later years.
Of course, that's assuming you can stand the sight of people your age naked!

I'm very good at opening childproof caps -- with a hammer.

I'm sure everything I can't find is in a safe secure place, somewhere.

I'm beginning to realize that aging is not for wimps.

Most people deserve each other.

All the good ones, no matter what it is, are taken.

The one who snores will fall asleep first.

If you help a relative in need, he/she will remember you the next time they are in need.

Toothaches always start on Friday night right before the weekend when the Dental Office will be closed.

Never get overly excited about a man/woman by just the way they look from behind.

The length of a marriage is inversely proportional to the amount of money spent on the wedding.

It's too late for health food because I think I need all the preservatives I can get.

The most frustrating thing about getting older is that every time you see an expensive antique, you remember one just like it you once threw away.

There is nothing left to learn the hard way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list. I especially like the one about the antiques.

Been there, done that.

Cas

Anonymous said...

I think I agree with every one of these!

Joan said...

This template doesn't make it easy to leave a comment...or it could be me.

the last one cracked me up...there is nothing to learn the hard way...boy THAT is the end, isn't it?

wanda said...

Oh yes, another of the great truths in life.
#1 is why I'm looking more and more at younger men these days. Now if I can just get to where they'll look back.

Anonymous said...

So true, so true!