Thursday, June 16, 2005

Somebody got some energy bottled up for sale?

The past couple of days I haven't had the energy of a sloth. I think I'm getting plenty of sleep but I still wake up as tired as I was when I went to bed. I don't think it's helped much that every night this week, except for Monday, we had/have either games or practice scheduled. All I do is sit there and visit with the other Mommys and Grandmommies and that doesn't expend any energy. I need to find where my get-up-and-go went cause there's a pizza party scheduled for after the game tonight and another tourniment on Saturday.

I'm so proud that I decided to plant this little flowering moss in my flower boxes on the porch this year. They just look so happy bobbing their little flowery heads in the breeze!



No comments: