Tuesday, August 24, 2004

But Dammit, I like Doritos!



But I reckon this image is going to come to mind every time I see a bag from now on!



********************************************************************

Hubby is almost impossible to shop for since he normally buys his toys when he feels the urge to play, but he mentioned the other day that he'd like to go hunting with his brother and our son during bow deer hunting season. Since the season starts in October and he'll need time to practice, I decided to give him an early Christmas present.

crossbow.jpeg

I figure this will give the deer a fighting chance since I remember back when he decided to learn to use a compound bow. The only thing that got shot with that occasionally was the paper plate he had tacked onto a bale of hay.

No comments: