Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home!

I think I've visited everyone who joined us in our photo challenge this time, there sure were loads of creative and super photos using the Numbers theme. If I missed visiting anyone, please give me a shout cause I want to see each and every one!

We had the most excellent time at baby sis's birthday bash, I'm totally wiped out! I'll be back tomorrow to post some of the photos I took and tell all about it.

Hope everyone is having a restful Sunday!
*******************************************************************

Oh Lordy! I just checked my email and Miz Donna told me that I'd mixed up the Karen's in my post, and on my sidebar, as to which one was our Numbers topic Hostess. Please, please forgive me! Miz Donna has posted a suggestion on her blog that's supposed to be an easier way for us to navagate for the challenges. Of course I'm so dense I haven't figured it out yet, but she'll help me to understand and maybe I won't muddle up so much again.

2 comments:

Sally said...

So glad you had a good time, and look forward to pictures!! YAY!!

I wouldn't worry too much about being "muddled" - LOLOLOL I stay that way; that's why I rely on you youngsters to keep me in line.

Have a great day, Ms. Brenda. :)

Donna said...

Hahahaha....all that partying with Jose I imagine!!!! Get some Rest Sweetie!!!hughugs