Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tis the Season to be Moaning

It's that time of the year again, time to gather all those receipts from every nook and cranny, pocket and purse, even in that shoe box hidden under the bed amongst the dust bunnies. (I've heard tell that some people are organized and even have them in a file folder).

It's tax time folks and time for me to go back to the trenches for a few months. Since I won't be working for the same company and I haven't worked for this company in about 12 years now, I don't even know if I'll have online access during working hours so I just wanted to let you know that I'll be here when I can.


I'll be hiding out here.


Here's Debra, the owner, setting up a program in my office.


Co-worker, Tammy

If ya'll need some help with any of your tax questions (after you find all those receipts of course), give me a hollar and I'll try to provide an answer for you.

Now I have to go put CLOTHES on because I'm scheduled to work today and tomorrow and half-day Saturday.

No comments: