Friday, January 28, 2005

Dammit it anyway!

I'm locked and loaded and looking for a fight! Everything is wrong: my clothes don't fit right, my hair is horrible, my truck has a dent, I never get to do anything, there is never enough money, nobody appreciates ME, the house is a mess, noone else does a damned thing around here, I've had money in my purse to buy a new couch for 7 weeks now and I can't find one NOR do I have the time to look very hard for one, Zach is spoiled, and so is the bird, the kitchen needs a good scrubbing, so does the rest of the house, there isn't enough time, and I don't care most days anyway, it's too hot, it's too cold, I'm tired of the same old food, my back hurts, my legs ache, I'm getting old and it pisses me off, I need a break but I have more breaks than anyone I know, AND IT'S ALL SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT!

And I think I've got something stamped on my forehead that says "tell all your problems to this stranger since she's stuck behind that desk at your mercy!"

Ok, I'm done now.

No comments: