Saturday, March 19, 2005

Not much going on in my neck of the woods.

Still have some sickly folks but I think they may be getting a tad better. I think we'd all be in better health and spirits if this danged weather would decide what it wanted to do. It sucks to have to wear a jacket one day and short sleeves the next. Sometimes even all in the same day!

I had another little altercation with a spider while in the bank drive-thru yesterday. Luckily I only have to use this bank for one of my clients once a month cause maybe by then they'll have forgotten that I was the muttering, cursing, crazy lady banging a book around inside my truck while they were attempting to finish up my deposit. The evil little critter with the eight creepy legs rappeled into my truck window from the roof overhang or somewhere.

Little bastard is in spidey heaven now.(shiver!!)

No comments: