Thursday, December 30, 2004

Boring Wednesday and a break today

Hubby came in from his hunting trip yesterday with no meat for the table. I had to get a little dig in by telling him that I could buy him a whole bunch of steaks for the amount of money his hunting costs. He'd best not be moaning about having chicken again any time soon.



This morning I woke up to the sound of geese off in the distance. When I went to the door and looked out, I saw thousands of them in the field about 2/10ths of a mile away. They sure were having a noisy breakfast.



I'm having a little break since James left a short while ago to go bird hunting and took Zach with him. He loves to go hunting with his PopPop as long as he doesn't expect him to rise with the birds in order to go. He's like his Nanaw with his morning attitude problem and reluctance in getting dressed.



No comments: