Sunday, September 19, 2004

Organizer

One who is able to arrange by systematic planning and united effort.

One who is able to arrange elements into a whole of interdependent parts.

One who is able to form into a coherent unity or functioning whole.


One who is able to put in order.

These definations in no way describe me and after a few days of inactivity on my part, there's not even an adjective in that lot that'll come close. I've gone from being in a state of constant behindedness (an example of one of my unique words that describes, as nearly as possible, my thought processes when a dictionary is at a loss for words), to a state of jumbled confusion while trying to decide what I need to do first around here.

It just ain't getting done people.

I think I need a bulldozier.

If you write in the dust, please don't date it!


No comments: