Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hope it's a calm Wednesday

Now that my majorly disfunctional family is on the right track until the next disfunctional episode, I'm hoping things will be nice and calm today. It's already been kinda normal around here.

We were up at 6 and I got a call from Zach's teacher around 6:30 to discuss what a "busy" lad he is. She mentioned that he was very intelligent and had great leadership abilities. So much, in fact, that she has to curtail them in order to remain in control of the class at all times. I am not sure if I should be proud of this or upset by it. Should I see presidential possiblities in his future? The last president named Zachary was also known as "Old rough and ready". I reckon that could be used to describe the terrorist.

I've also got a dishwasher full of canning jars that my mother-in-law brought by yesterday so I guess I'll have to put something in some of them today. I'd really rather take a nap though.

On Friday I hope to get time to go pick up my birdie. I had hoped to yesterday but things got way more side-tracked than usual.


That nap sounds sweeter and sweeter.


Why It's Hard for Rednecks To Get Insurance


No comments: