Monday, September 27, 2004

I am SO excited!!

Of course I'm excited about my trip in 2 months but today I finally got my replacement passport (with the healthy appearing, convict looking photo) and I've found out that a blogger who's blog I've been reading for the past few weeks lives very near where I'll be visiting and it's very possible that I'll get to meet her while I'm there.

I met Tine through her blog by way of Mary lou, and CarolC. Also, through these two great ladies, I've found Karen and Cindra who's blogs I enjoy immensely.

Today I've had emails from Tine and I described a place we visited in Belgium during my last visit to Holland. She replied that it sounded like the Open Air Museum in Bokrijk and I was delighted to find out that she knew of the place and that it's only about 4 miles from where she lives!





No comments: