Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Rude awakening.

I snached myself out of bed at 4 a.m. this morning folks. I swear it was the fastest I've moved since about 1999!

I awoke to an urgent tug on my big toe and groggily looked down to the foot of the bed to see Zach standing there.

"Get UP, Nanaw,,get up, there's a big spider in the bed"!!

About mid-way through that remark I hit the floor running and swiping at imagined arachnids that I could feel crawling all over me! After I came to the end of my running room, I ventured back into the bedroom and turned on lamps and overhead light to carefully strip the bed to see if I could find the sneaky bastard.

All I found was a dream catcher that Zach had brought to bed with him. I sure hope that was the culprit cause damn I hate spiders!

Since I didn't feel I could safely get back into that bed, we both curled up on the couch and watched TV until time for cereal and coffee.

That reminds me,,,,,,

Last week at the tax office there was a humogous spider in the bathroom sink. I tried to drown him and he survived that so I sprayed about half a bottle of 409 on his 8-legged ass. That killed him. (just thought ya'll might be able to use that information some day)

No comments: