Saturday, April 17, 2004

Ok, here's the deal

I can't see nuttin in my outlook express. The emails are there but the preview is blank as well as the email itself when I open it. This sucks.

I downloaded the email program that Wanda suggested but through it can only get text messages, no attachments. I'll all up in attachments cause I surely do love those photos and cartoons from friends. This sucks.

I can't reinstall IE6 the way I'd prefer cause it won't install over the same version (does that sentence make a lick of sense?)

Soooooooooo......what I've decided to try, and mind you this is a long drawn out ordeal from a 56k modem (which on good days gets a 26k connection), is install Netscape 7.1 (as I'm doing as I type this), then uninstall any and all IE6 programs from my machine, then do a new installation of IE6. Outlook express comes in the IE6 download and I since I can't find a place to just install outlook express, this seems like the only thing to do at this point.

This should take most of the day I think.

Oh, and did I mention that Zach has ball practice over in north Helena at 2? (I'll have to leave here at 1:30 to get there on time).

No comments: