Saturday, April 17, 2004

No rest for the wicked

I woke up too early this morning, but had full intentions of taking a nap later in the morning. That didn't work out as Jami and the girls were here about mid-morning and by the time they left it was too near time to take Zach to ball practice.

I'm still feeling pretty crappy and on top of the stuffy, head pounding, achy feelings, I've got a few spots of poison ivy on my right arm and left hip. (before you ask, ,,Hell, I don't know. Still trying to figure it out myself). So here I sit, sniffin and scratchin.

After ball practice was over at around 4, we came home and James cooked some burgers on the grill. Jami and the girls came by again and stayed for supper.

It was a beautiful day to be outdoors even if I did feel like crap.



My azaleas are bloomin



And my irises

No comments: