Thursday, April 08, 2004

I'm so tired

I don't think I could even dodge a bullet at the moment.

MeriKate's surgery turned out very well and they arrived home around 1:30 this afternoon. They took her in at 5:30 this morning so at least she didn't have to stay over there all day today. Now we just wait for the nerves and muscle to heal so they can reverse what they did today.
*******************************************************************
The girls weren't too bad at the office today but I kept having to remind them that the office chairs weren't a new carnival ride and promise them Wacky Paks from Sonic to get them to behave. I managed to get 3 federal and 3 state tax returns done whilst babysitting.
******************************************************************
I'm going to have to make sure I go over every item of Zach's homework from now on. I had to edit his homework last night. He was mad at me because I wouldn't let him go outside to play yesterday until his homework was finished so he paid me back when he wrote his 5 reading word sentences. I do believe he'd have been banished from first grade had the teacher read his sentences which included the words "tits" and "butt". I sure am glad I checked over his homework before I sent him to school with it.
*******************************************************************

No comments: